CAMPOTINTO is a Boutique Winery that produces limited edition lots of Premium wines.
It all started with taking meticulous care of the vineyards to insure that our grapes ripened to optimum maturity. In our winery, we use new, high-quality state of the art equipment to extract the finest expressions from the lineage of our Terroir.
We have been producing wine since 2012, and in 2015
we opened the CAMPOTINTO Winery to the public.
Wines Produced and Available Stock:
Tannat Reserve 2012: 200 cases (Sold Out)
Tannat Reserve 2013: 250 cases (Sold Out)
Tannat Reserve 2014: 360 cases (Sold Out)
Tannat Reserve 2015: 830 cases (Stock: 810 cases)
Upcoming lots to be bottled and quantities:
Tannat Gran Reserve 2015: 360 cases
Tannat Icon 2015: 50 cases
Viognier 2016: 45 cases
Sparkling Wine: 830 cases
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for purchase information for individuals,
hotels, restaurants, volume sales, and social and corporate events.
We sell direct with distribution in Montevideo.
We invite you to learn the secrets of our vineyard and the surrounding area.
Our Wine Tour includes
Visit and Tasting at CAMPOTINTO winery
2 Nights stay in Superior guest room or Suite:
- Tour of the vineyard with our oenologist
- Tasting of Tannat Reserve and Gran Reserve
- Tasting of two wines in the elaboration process–fermentation tank, oak barrel, or opening a bottle in the ageing process
- Lunch at our CAMPOTINTO Restaurant
Exclusive Menu “Flavors of Carmelo”
- Starter: choose between two options
- Main Course: choose between two options
- 1 non-alcoholic beverage
- 1 bottle of 2015 CAMPOTINTO Tannat wine for every two guests
- Coffee or tea
Tour of a neighboring Vineyard
Transfers from Colonia and visits to other Vineyards in the area may be included.
For more information: email@example.com